I decided to do some more research into storyboarding so I understand in more detail how it should look and what I need to include when creating my own. I found a website www.storyboardartist.com which displays different artists storyboards of a range of films and tv shows. I looked at the storyboard for Killing Eve Episode 1 as I have watched the tv show myself so seeing the storyboard gave me some more insight as to how my own should look.
Sunday, 6 February 2022
Research about storyboards
I decided to do some more research into storyboarding so I understand in more detail how it should look and what I need to include when creating my own. I found a website www.storyboardartist.com which displays different artists storyboards of a range of films and tv shows. I looked at the storyboard for Killing Eve Episode 1 as I have watched the tv show myself so seeing the storyboard gave me some more insight as to how my own should look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Our production group are now in the process of editing our footage for our opening sequence which we do on the editing software Adobe Premie...
-
I watched this video on YouTube about applying special fx makeup to create cuts and scars on the body and face. I bought this kit which incl...
-
This is our full group pitch for our main idea of out opening sequence that we worked on together as a group to present to Mike and Matt.
No comments:
Post a Comment