For our opening sequence, we need to cast two males. They need to look around age 30 and can be any ethnicity, we aren't looking for anything too specific. When we pitched our idea, we were originally looking for two males who had a similar body type and height as our idea revolved around clones. However, since we developed our idea they now do not need to look similar as are playing two different characters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I watched this video on YouTube about applying special fx makeup to create cuts and scars on the body and face. I bought this kit which incl...
-
This is our full group pitch for our main idea of out opening sequence that we worked on together as a group to present to Mike and Matt.
-
This is a video I created about the mise-en-scene of our opening sequence. I wrote a script and asked my friend to be the 'interviewer...
No comments:
Post a Comment