Alice's A1 Media
Sunday, 6 February 2022
Final group storyboard
My production group created a storyboard which we split up into 4 sections to complete individually. This is the final outcome.
Elias's section
Elias's section
Elias's section
My section
My section
My section
Sophie's section
Sophie's section
Sophie's section
Sophie's section
Raff's section
Raff's section
Raff's section
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our final sequence
Preparing for costume and makeup for opening sequence
I watched this video on YouTube about applying special fx makeup to create cuts and scars on the body and face. I bought this kit which incl...
Our full group pitch for our opening sequence
This is our full group pitch for our main idea of out opening sequence that we worked on together as a group to present to Mike and Matt.
Our Mise-En-Scene Choices
This is a video I created about the mise-en-scene of our opening sequence. I wrote a script and asked my friend to be the 'interviewer...
No comments:
Post a Comment